Business litigation involves a wide variety of subject matters, including unfair business practices, copyright infringement, trademark and breach of contract, breaches in agreement, fraud, concealment and more. Commercial litigation can be between any business to another, or between owners of a business. Below are a collection of resources in litigating a wide variety of commercial litigation matters.
- The Importance of Stock Purchase Agreements for Founderson March 17, 2023
By: Alyssa Ziegenhorn You had a great idea, and you’ve just started your company – congratulations! At this early stage, the company is most […]
- Business Escrow Explainedon March 10, 2023
Business Escrow Explained Escrow is a third-party process requiring the payment of a fee to an independent individual or entity that will act as an […]
- Overview of Trademark Non-Use Cancellationon March 3, 2023
Some people mistakenly believe that if they successfully register a trademark, they are bestowed perpetual legal right and ownership over that mark. […]
- What Can and Cannot Be Patented in the United Stateson February 24, 2023
There are many different types of innovations and inventions that can be patented in the United States. Nevertheless, there are certain things that […]
- Avenidas Legales para Ayudar a la Supervivencia de su Empresa Durante la Pandemia del Virus COVID-19on February 23, 2023
Tres Cosas Que Debes Saber Sobre la Pensión Alimenticia Fuerza Mayor y Otras Opciones Legales para su Negocio Durante la Pandemia COVID-19 […]
- Tres Cosas Que Debes Saber Sobre la Pensión Alimenticiaon February 23, 2023
Tres Cosas Que Debes Saber Sobre la Pensión Alimenticia No hay muchas experiencias en la vida más difíciles que terminar un matrimonio y romper […]
- Team at Crack Shackon February 17, 2023
The post Team at Crack Shack appeared first on Pasha Law PC.
- Compensation Range Now Required for Businesses Posting Job Openings in Californiaon February 10, 2023
California joins several states (e.g., Washington, Colorado, New York City, etc.) now requiring specific businesses to provide a compensation range […]
- Team Lunch at North Italiaon February 10, 2023
The post Team Lunch at North Italia appeared first on Pasha Law PC.
- Is Filing a Provisional Patent Application Prior to Marketing a New Product a Good or Bad Idea?on January 27, 2023
If you are in the process of a developing a new, innovative product, there will come a time when you need to address an important question – should […]
- Trang’s Birthdayon January 16, 2023
The post Trang’s Birthday appeared first on Pasha Law PC.
- How are Online Transactions Affecting Businesses?on January 13, 2023
How are Online Transactions Affecting Businesses? Even before the pandemic sped up the industry, there had been a steady growth in online business […]
- Abogado de Negocios y Transacciones Comerciales en la Floridaon January 10, 2023
Abogado de Negocios y Transacciones Comerciales en la Florida El Grupo Legal Campbell esta formado por profesionales calificados para asistirle en […]
- Return to the Office vs. Remote: What Can Employers Legally Enforce? [e321]on January 9, 2023
In 2020, we saw a lot of employers permanently switching to work remotely. While some have slowly brought their workers back into the office, Goldman […]
- How to Navigate Class Selection in a Trademark Applicationon December 22, 2022
Registering a trademark can be a difficult and stressful process. Why? Because one of the key aspects of the trademark application process is […]
- Understanding Personal Liability for Corporate Debt in Floridaon December 21, 2022
When is a director personally liable for corporate debt? The post Understanding Personal Liability for Corporate Debt in Florida appeared first on […]